Find Out Where You Can Get Your FREE Boater or Jet-Ski Safety Inspection Right Here!
GET YOUR BOAT OR JET-SKI INSPECTED BEFORE THE 2012 SEASON STARTS by The United States Power Squadron or The U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary.
GET YOUR FREE APPOINTMENT TODAY IN 30 SECONDS!
Make an appointment today. A CERTIFIED SAFETY INSPECTOR will come to your Boat or Jet-Ski!
3 Easy Steps To Make and Appointment For Your Free Boater or Jet-Ski Safety Inspection:
1. Simply Click On The Website Link Below to Find The Nearest Certified Inspector.
2. Type In Your Zip Code To Find The Inspector Nearest You.
3. Select the Inspector of Your Choosing. (There are a number of people you can choose from.)
Here’s To A Fun and Safe Boating Season!
John H. VARGO – Publisher of Boating On The Hudson Magazine and
Lex Filipowski – Vice President of Boating On The Hudson Media and Manager of Innovation
Below is a list of some of the items your certified inspector will ask you about:
1. Display of Numbers
I. Marine Radio
II. Dewatering Device & Backup
3. Personal Flotation Devices (PFD)
III. Mounted Fire Extinguishers
4. Visual Distress Signals (VDS)
IV. Anchor & Line for Area
5. Fire Extinguishers
V. First Aid and PIW Kits (**over)
VI. Inland Visual Distress Signals
7. Backfire Flame Control
VII. Capacity/Certificate of Compliance
8. Sound Producing Devices/Bell
VIII. Discussion Items: as applies
9. Navigation Lights
10. Pollution Placard
11. MARPOL Trash Placard
12. Marine Sanitation Devices
13. Navigation Rules
14. State and/or Local Requirements
15. Overall Vessel Condition: as applies
h. Boating Check List
i. Safe Boating Classes
j. Maritime Domain Awareness